I'm really excited to share this Black (Bean) & Gold dip with you for your upcoming party! The black bean dip is a bit spicy, and the sweet mango puree is its perfect compliment. Steeler fan or not, everyone will love it, and it will be gone in no time! And here's the bonus: this is made with all healthy foods, and no added sugar or salt! Nomnomnom!
Have I mentioned how easy it is?? It's just a matter of tossing all the ingredients for the black bean dip in your food processor and whizzing it up. Dump. Rinse. Repeat with mango. Done. If you want to get fancy, I used a decorating bag (like you use for frosting a cake) to make the design. But this is just as yummy if you toss it all in a bowl!
So make up a batch of Black (Bean) & Gold Dip, and settle in to watch you-know-who lose! 😉
If you're looking for other recipes perfect for noshing on during game time, you might also like these:
- Falafel Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
- Zero Waste Vegetable Skin Crisps
- Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Spread
- Blistered Guacamole
- Radish Green Hummus
Black (Bean) & Gold Dip
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup salsa
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1-2 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups)
- Add all ingredients except mango to a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Scoop into a bowl and rinse out food processor.
- Add the mango to the food processor, and process until smooth.
- Combine the black bean dip with the pureed mango in any way you like!