Red White and Blue Fruit Salad is perfect for a patriotic holiday, but it's also simple enough for using up Summer's bounty everyday! The delicious honey lime and mint dressing is a perfect complement to summer berries and white peaches.
Make the dressing by combining and whisking all the dressing ingredients together. Set aside.
Blanch and peel the peaches (see above for pictures of process):
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Score the skin bottom of each peach, in an X pattern.
- Slowly lower each peach into the boiling water, and allow to boil until the skin starts to curl where it was scored - about 20-30 seconds.
- Remove from the boiling water, and immerse immediately in a bowl of ice water for about a minute.
- Remove from the ice water, and allow to cool to the touch before peeling off the skin, and slicing.
- Remove the pit from the peaches, and chop them.
Toss all the fruit in a bowl, together with the dressing. Chill until ready to serve.
Copyright 2018-2021 Being Nutritious LLC